Thursday, November 17, 2011

Student Teacher Time!

I have a student teacher now and she just started her solo time in my classroom so I am not supposed to be in my room for the next two weeks which means I'm hanging out in the faculty room.  The good news is that I have a lot more time to work on any projects and I have two of my co-workers to keep me company.  The bad news is that I really don't have any projects to work on right now.  I finally wrote down a list of things I should be working on, we'll see if I start any of them this week.  Tomorrow I get to answer phones in the office for a couple of hours while the secretaries are at a training meeting.  I guess I should learn how to transfer calls.

I think my family has finally figured out that I am hard to find on Sundays now.  I had four different meetings this last Sunday.  If I'm not in a meeting, I'm working on Relief Society "stuff" or taking a nap due to the early meetings.  So, if you really need to get a hold of me, you can leave me a message on a Sunday or try between the hours of 4 and 6 Monday through Friday and most of the day on Saturday.

As an update to my conundrum...my roommates and a few friends have figured out what the event is but nothing else has happened.  I've already decided to not plan on going again this year.  Also, I haven't seen any posters up advertising the event which is really odd because it's a pretty big thing.

No comments: