Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Adventures With Free Time 4

Today started with quite an adventure...I got to chase down a student, literally.  There was a second grader who ran away from her classroom and when her teacher came looking for her, we volunteered to roam the halls.  We found her and she started running so Adam ran after her and I went around the other way to cut her off.  It was interesting.  After that we went to the grocery store to buy jelly beans and crackers.  Alece and I counted some fake money.  Lunch was pretty boring so I went and hid in a room in the school that not many use on a regular basis so that I could read a book for awhile.  I got to teach my class for about an hour about world hunger and gratitude.  The last hour of the day was uneventful.

I am now officially on vacation!  Maybe we'll get some real adventures in the next few days.

1 comment:

Laura Neill said...

Sounds like you're having way too much fun with that free time thing. I kind of miss being able to do random things like that... Anyway- I hope you have a fun Thanksgiving with your family!