Saturday, July 14, 2012

Family Reunion 2012

Another break from the cruise adventures...

I know I briefly mentioned my trip to California, but nowI have pictures!

Every summer, my mom's side of the family gets together.  This year we went to Lake Tahoe.  We always camp and it's pretty laid back until it's your turn to cook a meal.  On the last full day we're there, we always take family group shots to go with the letters we write to the family filling each other in on the happenings in our lives since the last reunion.  A few years ago, I started writing my own letters as my parents usually didn't say much about me in theirs since I was basically leading my own life.  With my own letter, comes my own photo.  Maybe next year I will take my picture with someone else (at least that's what the family says every year).

So here is a small peek at my immediate family and some of the other happenings of the weekend.  Don't worry, these aren't all the final shots, we just have fun while we're at it:

My parents

Michael
(He is available, so ladies, if you'd like I can give him your contact info)

Diane's family

Me!

Steven's family

Grandpa and Maybelle



A group of us went and found the viking house.  It was quite the hike to get to, but it was interesting to see:






Hanging out around the camp:

 I don't remember what secret I was telling her, it must have been a good one though!

This is one cute kid!  My cousin would have to agree.


3 comments:

Diane Conn said...

I claim COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!!!!
I will let this one go if you'll just send me a check for $8 Million.
or a cookie. I like cookies.

Linda said...

awesome family you got there!

Pam said...

Wow! That last kid really is quite the looker... his parents ought to be proud, and feel special, and super lucky to have such a studly little man! The rest of the pictures lake it look like you guys had a great time. :)