Tuesday, July 31, 2012

2012 Travels

I have done quite a bit of traveling not just this summer, but since the beginning of the year.  I've been keeping track of the places I've been and the miles I've travelled by car and it's quite impressive.  I've kept you up to date on each trip, but here is a combined record of my 2012 travels so far (really just since the end of February).

States and Countries I've been in/through (in order of entrance):
Utah
California
China
Colorado
New Mexico
Texas
Florida
Mexico
Belize
Honduras
Grand Cayman
Nevada
Wyoming
Nebraska
Iowa
Illinois
Indiana
Ohio
Missouri
Kansas

Days spent out of town: 45 (that's 21% of the year so far)

Number of hours travelled by car: 120+

Number of miles travelled by car: 7,065


Number of hours travelled by plane: 40+

This trips included a trip to China, driving Aleisha home, a cruise, a family reunion, visiting some friends from college, and a road trip to Ohio and back.

I'm ready to stay home for a while.

1 comment:

Mike Hammari said...

Ok, you win the 2012 travel more war. Unless . . .