Friday, April 16, 2010

Going Private

I realized the other day that I never made my blog private. I've had a few things I've wanted to post but decided it wouldn't be a good idea as more people than I want to could see it. So, if you'd like to continue viewing my blog, make sure you send me your email address within the next week or so.

5 comments:

Laura Neill said...

seriously? I hate you. I never remember to look at private blogs! You should at least notify us on facebook when you've updated...

Pam said...

you know my email address right? prolly not- I think you still have my old email address... I'll facebook it to ya.

Emily said...

Ooh, ooh, I want an invite!

Diane Conn said...

connphoto at gmail dot com

Roo said...

you know mine... right? or should i hijack your computer on laundry night?
(my code to post is "shemu", that made me think of Shamu, and for some reason I giggled)