Halloween in an elementary school is always interesting, but when you work at my elementary school it's really interesting because all of the faculty and staff really get into it. My co-workers and I have been thinking for the last few weeks about what we should dress up as. We came up with an idea that had us all laughing on Wednesday and the whole staff laughing when we showed up at school this morning. We decided we should dress up as some of the other people at our school, so the two guys dressed up as the janitors and I dressed up as the head lunch lady. They really enjoyed that they were our Halloween costumes.
1 comment:
Do you really work with Cruela Devil? And Why are the janitors spraying stuff in your hair?
Cute ideas! Someone dressed up as Dirk again. It's on my blog.
Happy halloween :) I thought of you tonight... that's on my blog too. :)
Post a Comment