Thursday, June 26, 2008

Who Are You?

My brother showed me an interesting site on Google awhile back that lets you track how often people look at your blog. I like to look at it sometimes even though it really doesn't tell me that much. My favorite part is a map of the world that tells you how many people from each country look at your blog. I was a little worried when someone in Cuba started looking but then I remembered that I did know someone there. This map breaks down numbers to states and cities. There are some places that have been looking quite a bit and I have no idea who it is because no one ever leaves comments except for a few and they're from places that no one would be visiting from. I think it's also weird because right now, the map of Utah looks like a petri dish, it's kind of gross--it's just fresh on my mind because I teach my students about microorganisms and when I look at the map it reminds me of some of the cultures my students grew.
This wasn't even the worst petri dish, there were some that were even grosser!

2 comments:

...Laura... said...

so uh......what's the site?

I've tried one, that I have at the bottom, but I'd like to see the one you have.

J and A said...

We love to catch up and get a peek in to your life via your blog. It's us who shows up in Minnesota on the tip of Lake Superior. :)
-Anna & family