Saturday, October 9, 2010

Something Fun

I was talking to my mom on the phone yesterday and she told me that I have to do something fun this weekend because it's the weekend and I should be doing something fun (I'm sure she meant something fun with a boy). I've had some great weekends the last few weekends and was planning on having somewhat of a low-key weekend. I still tried to do something fun, but I just wasn't feeling it and really didn't have an opportunity to meet up with any friends. My fun last night ended up being watching Beauty and the Beast...really, it was more like listening to it as I was working on a project for school...that was fun. Today the fun consisted of sleeping in until 9:30, looking at some retirement fund options, and then getting up to go to the bank. I also made buttermilk pancakes (oh so yummy!!!), I LOVE pancakes! After the pancakes, I went to Costco with Steven and Randi and then went to our aunt's house to drop off some potatoes. I've spent the rest of the day reading five books for school and doing some cleaning here and there.

I have a long weekend this week because of Fall Break. I'm looking forward to taking it easy for a bit and going through things at home (it's time to get rid of stuff!), but normally I am the only one on break so we'll see if I can find people to play with.

My birthday is on Tuesday. Haven't thought about it much so I'm surprised when anyone brings it up. I don't even know what I want or what I want to do for my birthday so don't ask. I'm open for suggestions. I've had a thought to invite some people over to play, but it's also a school night...but that's ok, right? Maybe some cake and a game night. What else would someone be doing on a Tuesday night?

1 comment:

Diane Conn said...

We will be having cake to commemorate your birthday on the 13th. It will be in the shape of Ms. Pacman.
Feel free to join us.