Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Phone

Steven and I got new phones today. We could have gotten new phones last November but the family decided for everyone to hold off on getting new phones so we could check out any better plans and so that we would all renew at the same time. My old phone was just fine, about to need a new battery, but fine. Steven's was falling apart so today was the day. We tend to have the same everything just in a different color, so we both now have the Samsung Trance...so far, I like it. it's different but ok i guess. I'm still getting used to it. The only problem is that they all come in the same color so it's a good thing we can put different pictures on our wallpaper. I also need to learn to respond to different ring tones as I don't recognize them yet, so far I haven't missed a call though.

Today was the last day of summer school, yippee! Not that I didn't like doing it, I just didn't like being tied down in one place during the summer for only a few hours worth of work. I got a pot of flowers from one of the boys (always from students, never from a significant other). They're cute and I will enjoy them. I just hope I don't kill them, I'm really good at that.

Since I am free of all responsibility, I will be taking one last trip before school starts again. I will be visiting some good friends of mine. Nothing else planned other than I will be visiting them. I'm sure we'll find ourselves up to no good in no time.

Adventures from this week so far: a trip to Ikea with screaming children, "playing" racquetball (my forearm hurts now)--maybe that should be playing "racquetball", a trip to Home Depot so I can finish my porch, and pretending to be a ninja.

1 comment:

Diane Conn said...

either take your potted flowers to MT with your or leave them with Virgina so they don't die.