Sunday, July 25, 2010

This Week

This last week has been pretty good. I finally got out of my house and did something out of the ordinary. I still did the regular things like summer school (only four more days) and reading, but I had fun too.

Thursday night, I went to ward movie night. We were originally planning on watching the Mighty Ducks but then only girls showed up so we decided to watch The Secret Life of Bees. It was pretty good, not what I was really in the mood for, but good. A few more people showed up to watch, the one guy that showed up I think was a little disappointed that we weren't watching The Mighty Ducks.

Saturday I cleaned my house, watched a movie and then went for a run with a friend of mine. Just into the run we decided to go to a water slide up by American Fork. It was really fun and not something that I would expect to have done this last week, very spur of the moment. The water was COLD but it felt good. I had a lot of fun.

Let's see what this week brings.

1 comment:

J and A said...

Glad things are livening up for you . . . :) Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer. We're sure those sixth graders will really keep you on your toes soon enough. We love you.
-Josh and Anna