Monday, March 9, 2009

Not my House

So I have had a few comments and emails about my red walls...they're not my walls. I don't get the couch until tomorrow. I took the photo from the store's website as I had so many people asking to see a picture :) I'd like to redo my living room completely but not right now. Plus, those red walls would definitely clash with my pink countertops :)

5 comments:

...Laura... said...

Yes! I knew it wasn't your wall. I am sooooo smart. I think a pretty grass green would look lovely with your pink countertops! Or maybe a soft yellow. You know, you could probably have them replaced for about as much or less than what you paid for that couch! We were pleasantly surprised at how affordable some good quality, fancy looking laminate countertops were from Home Depot.

...Laura... said...

oh- and I loooovvveee your couch. super cute. I really want a corner couch with a chaise, but I'm a little scared to buy one, as I'd probably fall in love with it, then not be able to fit it into the next place we'd live because of the difficulty with changing the shape.

Diane Conn said...

ok, I knew you didn't paint your walls. your sister IS hilarious, or didn't you get the memo?

Diane Conn said...

OH! and one of the houses we looked at had an interesting way of dealing with thier firmica counter tops. The sponge painted them! Black paint on yellow counters, it as lovely! I could help you while Im there if you want, I'll bring the sponges!

Diane Conn said...

so where is the picture of the couch IN the apartment?