Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back in Utah

Well, I am now back in Utah and trying to prepare myself to go back to work tomorrow. Christmas Break was really good for me. Here are a few things that happened (in no particular order):

We worked in the garden/jungle:




We sat by the fire (her toes were freezing and she wouldn't put socks on and usually copies what I do so I started to warm my feet by the fire and she did the same):

We texted Randi quite a bit:

Played games:



And when I got back to my apartment, I started cleaning everything. One of my roommates moved out and left huge stains on her bedroom carpet and broke the shelf in the closet. I cleaned out the fridge, I had no idea that this much food could fit in our fridge. I threw away a whole garbage can of food:

No comments: