My principal just asked the staff to send him a photo of something fun we have done this summer. My response: Just ONE?!?! How do I wrap up my entire summer in one photo or pick just one to represent the awesomeness that it was? I told him that I had narrowed it down to only twenty pictures to choose from, but wasn't sure if I could just pick one as my summer was so awesome that the only thing to make it better would be an engagement. I told Sara that we needed to take a picture of me wearing/holding a hard hat, head lamp, snorkel mask, hiking boots, sunglasses, swimsuit, guitar, an ice cream cone, and a sewing needle while riding on a roller coaster through a cave...that will work, right? I also made a collage, but I still need to pick just one in case he's doing something specific with it.
11 years ago

3 comments:
Though I love the Steven pic, because of the association, I think the one with you in front of a cruise ship says the most...
I vote for the one in the stocks....except it still looks like your flipping everyone off.
It makes me happy that I'm in so many of these pictures. We had so many awesome adventures!
Post a Comment