Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Visiting Teaching

Wow, I just had one of the best visits from a visiting teacher ever.  She doesn't quite know this yet, but she told me exactly what I needed to hear.  I always think that it's ok that I'm not visit taught all of the time because I'm doing ok and I have a pretty good support system from my roommates, friends, family, and coworkers, but from tonight I know that I even need good visiting teachers too.  I don't ever refuse visits, they just don't happen all of the time.  Lately I have felt that I could be and should be doing so much more in my life, calling, and work and it's been bringing me down.  This sister probably didn't even know what she was saying or why she was saying it, but it really hit home and I realized how I'm doing exactly what I need to be doing and I am as successful as others have been trying to tell me.

No comments: