You never know what will happen late at night at my house. Tonight was an interesting one...I'm not quite sure if I'm glad that no one else witnessed it to question our sanity or sad that you all missed out. Either way, I really shouldn't still be awake...I have to work in the morning...like real work.
Tomorrow is my student teacher's last day. She was very nice and did a pretty good job...I would hire her. It will be nice to get my class back and to be in control again. I feel as though so much has happened with my students since I have been "away". And what did I do during this time? Well...I decorated the Christmas tree in the office, ran around Provo getting things ready for our faculty Christmas party, cooked tortillas, helped 5th grade make stained glass windows, tested many students in reading, fixed the computer in the little theater, hid and read a book or two, planned future lessons, helped write a portfolio piece, climbed on the roof, gave private math tutoring sessions, chased down small children, sang songs, danced dances, spent too much on eating out, and I'm sure so much more. As much as I got done and as much as I have left to do, I really want to be back in my classroom.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment