I survived parent-teacher conferences this week. I had two more tell me that they are planning on moving...one next week and the other in May. It's hilarious how it always works out to be someone in my class but it always happens to be the best students.
I've been working on deep cleaning/organizing my house the last couple of weeks. I feel like I'm digging myself out of the holidays. So far, I only get to one room each weekend, but they're the rooms that are most important to me to be clean at this time. My bedroom is now a safe refuge again, the only thing is that I don't spend very many waking hours in there, but I need it to be a place that I can always be organized. The next is my office/guest room...the double doors are always open so everyone sees inside the room. It suffered all the excess from my bedroom as I removed anything that was not bedroom-related now that I have an "office" space. Next will be the kitchen and living room. After that, it will probably have to start all over again.
1 comment:
That is so frustrating about teaching! I get really annoyed by that as well... thankfully I only have to teach the YW like twice a year!
I feel like I'm doing the same thing with my cleaning... though I'm pretty sure I've already started all over again... it's never ending!!! We switched rooms with Ginny so I'm still in the process of trying to find a space for everything. It's driving me crazy not having a designated shelf or basket or hook for every little thing I own!
Post a Comment