11 years ago
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Noses
I was looking through some pictures today and realized that noses just look kind of weird. Not thinking of anyone's nose in particular but noses in general are just somewhat odd looking. Of course, we would all look pretty funny without them but if we never had them in the first place, we really wouldn't know that they were missing now would we?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have always hated my nose. But I truly admire yours. Its so small and perfectly straight! :) But yes- even small straight noses start to look funny if you look at them too long. It's like words. You stare at any one word too long and it starts to look funny... What's your plans for tomorrow? Or maybe today, depending when you read this...
Noses are weird????
What about ears?
or belly buttons???
I think the same thing about feet on occasion. I'll look at mine or another family members sometimes and it seems as if I'm seeing a foot for the first time and I think to myself, that is a strange looking thing. :)
-Anna
Post a Comment