Friday, September 12, 2008

Tagged!

Well, unlike Pam, I am not necessarily sure that I am glad of the state of my house. Just as a disclaimer, my roommate is still in the process of moving into my house so things are a bit out of place and when I say "bit," I actually mean "a lot" as evidenced by the pictures I have been asked to post.

So the rules are this- you must take pictures of the following things, as is, no straightening up etc.

My fridge:
I'm glad I took down the wedding announcement from the beginning of the year.


My toilet:
I have roommates so I have to share my storage and shelf space, it would be nice if I had more.


My kitchen sink:
Sigh.


My favorite room:
My favorite room is my bedroom because it is mine and I can be all alone if I want to be.


I'm adding a second photo to this category so you can laugh right along with me. This is my living room, this is all my roommate's stuff. I laugh because if I didn't, I would probably be crying as this room has been like this for a few weeks now. It used to be my favorite room.


My closet:
I actually have two closets in my room which I LOVE! Yet again, evidence of things being moved around and shoved in new places.


What my kids are doing right now:
Ummm...I don't have kids. Unless you count my students and I don't post pictures of them. I have nieces and a nephew but they are two states away so I don't know what they're doing right now. This is as close as I come right now...looks like they're playing hide-and-seek.


My dream vacation:
That would be my family reunions for so many reasons--1. I didn't get to go this last summer 2. It's usually by some mountains or the beach 3. My family is there 4. We go camping 5. It's not work


My self portrait:


I am in turn, tagging 5 people: Laura, Diane, Steven, Jen, and Michael.

No comments: