
Would anyone like to rent an apartment in Provo? I'd really like it if someone would sign a contract so I can stop showing it to people (the apartment, not the contract). It's really not that bad except for the fact that I had three people calling me every five minutes to make sure I knew that they were really interested and wanted to move in...that is until we came to the part about signing a contract and making commitments...then they bailed. Please don't get my hopes up and then dash them to pieces.

I only have a few more days to get myself in order before I have to go back to work. It won't be so bad as this next week is really pre-work. I'm not teaching but I'm being taught (that's almost worse). I'm attending a science workshop, it should be hands-on and discussion oriented, but we'll see when we get started how it really turns out. I'm thinking that it could be similar to the science workshop I went to last summer which is good and bad because it was a good workshop but bad because I already know the information.

Another item on my mind...we'll call it "Operation Muffin." No, it has nothing to do with a muffin, that's just what I'm calling it, I have nothing against muffins, I really like muffins. I'm frustrated...again. I don't know what to do. I make up my mind and then I talk myself out of it and then I talk myself out of that. I think I am on Plan T and a half, either that or I'm back to Plan D (they're similar, the only difference is really the reasoning behind each one). I am still hoping on Plan A working, but so far it's not doing so hot. I don't know what I want or why I want it or how to even get it for that matter. You see, I don't have all the information and the people that do have the information are not sharing. I might have to go on to Plan S which involves me hiding out for awhile to see if it all just goes away or fixes itself...I'll return and report back later.

Now that I have completely confused most of you, I am going to bed or at least pretending to and then staying up into the wee hours of the morning which happens a lot during the summer.
3 comments:
uuuuummmmmmm.... okay. You sure confused me. What's up with all these plans?
is it a blueberry poop muffin?
i'm not deciding anything until i know more about plan w.
Post a Comment